With its heavenly beaches and tropical ambience, Mauritius is the perfect place to celebrate a wedding. However, before saying “I do” under the Mauritian sun, it is […]
Enjoy hassle-free holidays in Mauritius! Our Villa Vie team will look after you during your stay, whether to provide you with ‘local’ tips on the best activities or to assist you in unexpected circumstances. For more information or to make a reservation, please contact Cristel.
Make yourself at home!
At Villa Vie, we treasure our guests’ comfort and serenity. Upon your arrival at your villa, one of our team members will welcome you and provide precious advice to ensure that your holidays unfold smoothly. To celebrate your arrival on the island, a surprise awaits you in your villa. And remember: our team is here for you throughout your stay!
- Housekeeping: all our villas include the service of one or two maids. They look after the maintenance of the villa from Monday to Saturday, except on public holidays. A cook is also available in some of our villas and can prepare local dishes on demand (additional cost).
- Chef at home: call a chef at your villa for hassle-free holidays and enjoy a real culinary experience (additional cost). Whether to prepare your daily menu or to celebrate a special event, there are several options available to you to make the most of this catering service. Meals will be prepared especially for you, according to your tastes and your desires.
- In-villa spa: enjoy a moment of well-being in the comfort of your home. Villa Vie provides beauty treatments and massages through several tailor-made packages (additional cost).
- Babysitting: with our babysitting service, enjoy your holidays without worries (additional cost). Ideal for an adult-only day excursion or a romantic dinner at the restaurant, while knowing your children are safe at home.
Transfer and car rental
At Villa Vie, we can make your life easier during your stay; we will be pleased to assist you with your means of transport in Mauritius. We offer transfer services and car rentals upon your arrival. For example, our taxi driver will take you directly from the airport to your holiday villa where your rental car will be waiting.
Airport/villa Taxi transfer is Rs 2,200 per trip
Airport/villa Minibus transfer (more than 3 persons) is Rs 2,800 per trip
Rental car goes for a minimum of Rs 1,300 per day depending on the car category
To all golf lovers
If you wish to play golf during your stay, Mauritius has become a golfing paradise with many top international golf courses for players of all levels. Depending on your destination, you will find the most beautiful golf courses on the island: the Mont Choisy Le Golf in the North, the Legend and Links Golf courses at Constance Belle Mare on the East coast, the Anahita Golf and the Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club, the Tamarina Golf Estate on the West coast as well as the Paradis Golf Club, and last but not least the Heritage Golf Club (Bel Ombre) in the South of Mauritius.
A large range of activities
Mauritius offers a wide range of land and water sports and numerous opportunities for outings and exploration for all tastes and ages. Through our service providers, we offer to take care of the organisation of your activities and excursions during your holidays:
- Hiking in the mountains, in forests or on the islands such as Ile d’Ambre;
- Mountain biking along some of the most beautiful trails on the island;
- Sea kayaking in the lagoons;
- Speed boat, water skiing, ride to the islands;
- Catamaran cruises to Gabriel Island in the north;
- Introduction to big game fishing;
- Diving session and PADI certification;
- Day cruises, and sail along the western coast to see the dolphins;
- Golfing in the different regions of the island;
- Cultural visits and leisure parks;
- And even skydiving!
Our day excursions
To discover the different regions of Mauritius, choose among our 4 tours and enjoy a full-day excursion in a private minibus (additional cost):
- The North: The Pamplemousses Botanical Garden, L’Aventure du Sucre, Port-Louis and its market, the Caudan
- The East Coast: explore its coastline and enjoy the day at Île aux Cerfs.
- The western part of the island: Chamarel and its rum distillery, Grand Bassin, the Black River Gorges National Park, and the beach of Flic-en-Flac.
- The South: Trou aux Cerfs, Bois Chéri and its Tea Route, and the crocodile park.
For more inspiration, discover our articles on Mauritius.
Mauritius is emerging as a popular real estate destination. Its diverse real estate projects, ranging from luxury apartments to beachfront villas, attract investors from all over the world. However, to take full advantage of these opportunities, it is essential to understand the specifics of the Mauritian real estate market and to take preventive measures to minimize the risks associated with projects currently under construction.
Mauritius, the jewel in the crown of the Indian Ocean, continues to attract people from all over the world in search of a well-balanced lifestyle, combining a peaceful daily routine with professional opportunities. Before you decide to make your home in this tropical paradise, it’s essential to know the average salaries and cost of living in the different regions of the island.